Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Life, My Experiences.... Part - 4

It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. There were lots and lots of dramatic and phenomenal events happened to bypass me that I wasn’t able to cope up with the life. Some of those events were too bizarre to pen them down.

So, Lets start from where I left last time; Yes the Beverages Corporation. Sometimes it happen that honesty and sincerity has to pay great dividends to this ‘Materialist World’. And of course I wasn’t from the other world. In my case, as my parents taught me, I was on the right side of the law, but the mirror that was shown to me, showed that my actual right was actually on the left side. Confused……!!!! I was too. But, in short, I was wrong for being right. It’s really a materialistic world. The only word that could flash to my mind was “Backstabbed”.


It was irony to continue my services with them, so, I decided to quit. Thereby ending my story with BSBCL happily. The very first day I joined Beverages Corporation, I was advised by a very senior official that – "Beta, Beverage Trading isn’t for good people." I used to ponder on the aforesaid statement but wasn’t able to resolve the actual meaning. Finally, after two years of my hard work and dedication, I finally grubbed the gist of it. That was a really a very important lesson to me and I shall remember it throughout my life.

But as I always say – Life is Best Always’

5 comments:

GAGAN said...

learning the hard way..is the best way....dont worry and keep going!!all the best!!

Eva said...

I felt exactly the same quite sometime back dude..but learning from the past and keep on going is the thing to keep you alive in this "world" or shall we say "human world".

Piyush Raj Sinha said...

Eva + Gagan
Thanx buddy,

Thats what I am doing at present. Well, the best teacher one could have is - LIFE itself.

Love your concern,

Sajal said...

Well the irony of life is.....

Good times come in small packages and bad times come like buy one and get one free offere!!

The bright side is, it's the bad times which make us strive for good times how ever small it is....

Remember our good old days!!! They were small but still hold us together!!

What say??

Life always comes full circle bud... the only thing is we need to make the best choice for ourself and be confident with our choice....!! You made your choice to go into Bihar Beverages.... you were proud of your choice.... and then you chose to quite Bihar Beverages and you are still proud of your choice!! Which makes everybody proud of ya!!

That's life comming full circle to you.... everybody is proud of you bud!!

Piyush Raj Sinha said...

Sajal Dude

I won't say thanx, but from deep within my heart I offer you all my blessings for Energizing me.