Wednesday, December 31, 2008

AstaLavista 2008

Today, its last day of 2008. Another year went off with loads of happenings. Some of them might keep tickling me through rest of my life while others will hibernate till something special awakens them.
It is said, What ever happens, has some positive aspects attached to it. With this hope in my Heart, I bid adieu to 2008. No one can be a better teacher than time. It waits, it sets and in end, it rehabilitates our life. I thank God for all of his Love and Blessings that He showered on me in 2008.
The New Year again comes with lots of new thoughts, desires and dreams.

New is the year,
New are the Hopes and the Aspirations.
New is the Resolution
New are the Spirits And forever my Warm Wishes are for Everyone.
Have a Promising and Fulfilling
New Year-2009.

- Piyush

3 comments:

GAGAN said...

happy new year to you too dude!!

Eva said...

well...its never too late!! :P
arre new year toh abhi aa hi raha hai dude...;)
So,
A very Happy New Year to all of us
May God give us peace and courage to recover from the scars left by 2008 in our lives.
Amen!

Piyush Raj Sinha said...

Happy New Year to Everyone !!