Friday, April 17, 2009

Bihar Again.....!!

An article from Times of India, Patna Edition, dated: 17th April 2009.

" PATNA: Bihar has earned the distinction of becoming the first state in the country to install Voters' Information Kiosks. Designed on the pattern of ATMs, voters can get information pertaining to their booth number, serial number in voters' lists etc. by keying in the name of the constituency they belong to, their name or other details......In case of similar names, voters would also have to enter their father's name. Apart from individual information, details can also be gathered about family members. "
The complete article can be read at Times of India.

After reading this, I found myself Lucky enough to be associated with the two projects of EC. First one was online Elector search application, about that I wrote in my previous blog. While the second one is honored by a very prominent News Agency of India, Times of India, Patna Edition.

The Best of Bihar is still left. It’s just a new beginning.....!!


10 comments:

Sajal said...

WOW!!! Another new kind of DHEMCHU machine arround!! SWEET!! ;)

Eva said...

Hail to the state...and everyone who has been with Bihar in the toughmand trying times...

"The times they are the changing...."

Piyush Raj Sinha said...

Friends,
remember the dialog from Rang de Basanti.....
"Duniya maie doo kisam ke log hote hai Ek wo jo is sade gale system ko bardast karke and duniyadari ke jamelo maie fans kar isi ka hisa ban jate hai…and dusre wo jo is system ko badlne ke liye maut ko bi gale laga lete hai…. "

System badlega aur HUM isse badlenge....

Sajal said...

Piyush Dude!!
Great thought there man.... but before pointing our fingures towards the system, let's introspect and repair ourselves....

boond boond se saagar banta aur deshwaasiyon se desh!! we are either bihari or bengali or marathi.... let's be Indians..... and every single Indian would make an Indian system.... THE INDIAN SYSTEM...!!

Eva said...

I think I'm thoroughly misunderstood here...if u see my comment I have only given my gratitude to ALL THOSE who believed in THE STATE without mentioning any person or community...but sometimes, I have noticed, that the urge to cross comment is more than the urge to read the comments..
Now I cant stop myself from saying "Look who is talking!!" LOL!!

I dont want any war here Piyush..so I wont comment any further on this post of yours...come what may!!

Sajal said...

Hmmmm..... "WAR"!! Well that's quite a hot word in a cool blog and even a cooler post!!

Well I'm no one to become the author's mouth piece and say something on his behalf.... nor I think that the author is mentally vegitable that he would be going offensive about comments of his friends.... but frankly speaking I don't find anything offensive in author's last comment....

But, if there's even the slightest possibility, that the cause of the WAR can be my last comment, then I would like say, that look arround people and see what's happening in say Mumbai, Assam and Gujrat.... it's not even communal.... it's Indians fighting against Indians.. because the sense of being an Indian is taking a back stage.... It's just a friendly discussion solely with the author

As for "Look who is talking".... I guess between me and author .... we say things to each other 365x24x7 and not even God can stop us!!

Piyush Raj Sinha said...

Friends

What's this....??

A healthy discussion never becomes a war and precisely when it happens betwee friends..

And,

Expressing your believe or points isn't much bigger thing that happen between friends.

And EVA

keep commenting yaar,
Tumhari baat hi kuch aur hai..... :)And Sajal

Respect the Lady's Thoughts...

Sajal said...

Transmission recieved Captain Stubin..... Over and Out!! ;)

Piyush Raj Sinha said...

one more news, the article in Times of India was published with my Picture...!!

kaisa Laga....!!

Sajal said...

kyaaaaa baat kar raha hai...

beta humare yahaan Patna edition nahin aata aur na hi Patna edition online available hai...

so, woh photo is post main upload kar..... ek dum phasht