Friday, February 13, 2009

On Valentine's Day

I wrote this Poem exactly 10 years ago. When we were in our teenage, we use to see This World with different perspective than we do now. Today when I re-read this Poem, the old memories flashed through my eyes. The bitter sweet experience of fear and ecstasy…….those days were just awesome.
Life’s Best Always


On Valentine’s Day
-*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*-
Through this card,
On the day of Valentine’s.
I wish you, Oh! Dear,
All heart full wishes of Mine.

Neither You know me,
Nor I adore You higher,
Yet very talks of,
Your Beauty & Grace
made me your Admirer.

Through this small Gesture,
That I have send.
I wanna know,
Can I be your Friend..?

The pleasant thoughts of You
Have captivated my Dreams,
And you are the only person,
To save me from this shore less stream.
-*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*-
Happy Valentine's Day
- Piyush

6 comments:

Eva said...

hehe...dude you sound like an old man...:P
quoting "those were the days" hehe :D

beautiful poem btw...kisi ko diya tha ya nahin?

Eva said...

...and yea...
A very Happy Valentine....

Piyush Raj Sinha said...

Dear EVA

Thanx for your Appriciation,

You know what was the irony of this poem, that remained all the time with me only. Mauka hi nahi mila yaar.

On Second Thought,
Kis kis ko deta......??

GAGAN said...

hmmm...kyun nahin kyun nahin...kis kis ko deta!?? hain??!! :)
Anyways...
Happy valentines day dude!!

Sajal said...

Piyush Bhai!!
Felt like you penned down what "WE" felt about...... (you know!!)

Piyush Raj Sinha said...

Dear Gagan

Thanx & same to you....

Dear Sajal

I know what you meant...