Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Life, My Experiences.... Part - 1

Well, I am thinking where should I start from..


Ok lets start, .........where Life starts from. I was born on the very next day of what everyone calls 'Fool's Day', ya you are right, I was born on 2nd of April. Usually fools chase others, in contrary to that, in my case I was born chasing fools. That wasn't the only humourous episode of my life.
Did I wrote humourous......... Yep!!! you read correctly I purposely used the word 'Humourous'. Actually life isn't anything without homour. If one can think positively, he/she can figure out humour in all the aspects of life, as I do. I believe - Think Positive, Stay Positive and always B+ive.


I had my earlier eduction in Dhanbad's De Nobili School. That was one of my Dream Lands, coz I enjoyed every bit of my Life there. What does that mean - "Enjoying every bit of Life"..? Simple yaar, All Masti, fun, games and a little bit of studies. That little bit of my studies usualy get little bit of marks too!! So, my father kicked my a** to get my second spell of studies in Patna. I knew that that wasn't humourous enough.


I really missed all of my Chaddi (knicker) friends of Dhanbad. Friendship isn't like Instant Coffee, you can not experience the depth spontaneously, rather its like milk the more you boil and steer it the more thicker it gets. I kept contacts with them through letters, ya at that time, letters were more used than todays emails.


Well, Patna is a very beautifull city, I am not saying this coz I dwell here, but coz I experience Life here. When I came here I was entering my teenage. A right person at right time and that too at right place. I got admission in St. Paul's High School. My School was one of the reputed schools of Patna. Every one was very happy except me. "A Reputed School" - This was ringing alarms in my ears, my days were going to be much tougher than Dhanbad.


Well, with Hanumaan ji in my hearts and a heavily loaded bag on my back, I got ready to begin a new battle of my life. My new school was somewhat like a battlefield for me. But evrything I was imaginig came to hault when I first entered school premises. The students, teachers, staff members, all seemed to be friendly to me, and welcomed me. Suddenly school looked like a fun Park to me.


Though everyone was easy to me, Life wasn't very easy there. To overcome all those obstacles, again there was entrance of some special characters in my life - FRIENDS. Ya, I met there some of those special peoples who became my best friends forever. Khalid, Mohit, saket, Anurag and all those. Really that was a blessing in disguise. I again started my life from where I left that in Dhanbad.


School Days were the Golden Period of my life. Coz, you are less burdened, less tensed and filled with lots of fun and entusiasm. Well, everyone misses those days.


Initially, college life seems to be most romantic period of our life. We make new friends and (Girl) friends there, join coaching centres and again make some new friends and (girl) friends there too. But all the time, we keep on running from college to coachings to college.... and the circle never ended. ..........(cont.)

2 comments:

Sajal said...

Mr. Piyush Raj Sinha..........main kya welcome yaar!!!! main kya.....yaar tere aane jungle hara bhara sa lag raha hai!!!!!

Piyush Raj Sinha said...

Thanks Buddy, I was just following you all.